Join Top MCH Leaders & Thinkers at AMCHP 2024!
Last year's hybrid meeting, was one of AMCHP's most successful conferences to date, with over 1,000 participants in person and an additional 300 virtually. Nearly every state, territory, and jurisdiction in the United States was represented. We are excited to keep the momentum going in Oakland, CA, April 13-16. Here are just some of the many reasons to register to attend AMCHP Annual 2024.
- Gain a firsthand opportunity to learn about changes occurring in the MCH field, such as federal and state policies and health systems transformation.
- Conference session topics will include ensuring equity in systems and services, building and strengthening partnerships, and practicing effective family and youth engagement.
- Exchange best practices and resources with other MCH professionals, creating stronger and bolder ideas for the future.
- Participate in Workshops, roundtables (both with live Q&A), and posters featuring a mix of topics and content.
- Be part of timely themed live-streamed plenary sessions led by association leadership.
- Participate in discussion and small-group networking video groups with speakers, AMCHP staff, and fellow attendees.
- All content will be recorded for exclusive access on demand by registered participants after the conference.